Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CABAL HACK 10n1 TUTORIAL PH ONLY

First I want to tell everybody that this hack only supports CABAL PH and will be working on other servers soon

This hack is already tested and will be secured to those people who nags at E-games about this hack so that it won't be patched

With this hack you won't be needing downloadable files, Trojans viruses and PHP

all you have to do is to pay me from my tutorial service w/c cost 200m to 1b ALZ

the hack includes:

Skill level hack (faster skill leveling w/o any adept thingy or) - cost 200m Alz fee

Pass thru Walls (nice hack pass trhu mountains at BI or any objects in cabal) - 220m Alz

Speed Hack (faster movement speed and attack speed) - cost 500m Alz needed program Cheat
Engine only no more bypassers required

God Hack (Kill Zidgris Faello in just 3 hits!) - this one cost 1Billion Alz proven and tested even at Nation Wars!

PACKAGE DEAL- 1,300,000,000 Alz for all hacks and sure 10n1 Tutorial


CURRENTLY SERVERS SUPPORTED

CABAL PH
---Jupiter--- perfectly working
---Mercury--- Speed hack still on bug and only last for 1hr
---Mars--- Wall hack still buggy error code detection
---Neptune--- God hack on process,,, Sorry for the inconvinience
---Saturn--- God hack still buggy dc every 50mins but we are currently working on it

transactions will be made at yahoo messenger Sermonification@yahoo.com

SERVICE HOURS: Monday-Friday 5pm to 10pm only and Sunday and Saturday 11 AM to 10PM



scammers not allowed!!!



LAST UPDATE 01/08/09

15 comments:

  1. Wow great hacks its perfect my 200m alz seems to be worthy!! great hacks Senyorito!! hahaha i got my lvl 5 FS char dual apprentice in just 4 combos WTF!!!!! XD

    Im from Jupiter server ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness!! I think I won't be needing so many hours just to make my Char at the level cap tnx for this hack dude nice Works!

    I made a new character no quest just grinding almost 1 hour and my level reache lvl 70 FUCK YOU GMs!!!

    TNX Senyorito!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow tnx for those testimonials guys keep supporting Senyorito's Hacks!

    spread the news and let's own cabal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u will get caught for scamming people. u had better watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. scam? this is no scam dud see me killing Bosses in just a blink!!

    pm me: KGultimax

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha tnx nice works eventhoug we took 20 mins for the tutorial u made it perfect!!

    for those who don't believe this try it so you'll see

    and by the way I think poor guys shouldn't visit this site

    ReplyDelete
  7. put@ hahaha saya saya n2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the pass thru wall hack seems to be buggy when doing in at BI Jupiter server

    Any mods ready to help?

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry for this bug PM me @ my YM account and I'll replace the things we did it sorry for the inconvinience

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha halatang kaw lng gmagwa ng comments mo.. AUP ka!

    ReplyDelete
  11. bullcrap show us a video u fucking story shit teller

    ReplyDelete
  12. bata lang mauuto mo sa kalokohan mo visit nalang my site www.autogamers.tk wahahaha nakatulong kapa! nice effort duuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahahahahaha!!!!!scammer yan!!!!wag kayong maniwala!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. scammer yan.. kilala q yang g@go n yan

    ReplyDelete
  15. what the fuck is ur buissness ashole.. johpaolo jaral..

    ReplyDelete